Project management services
- Are you considering a home project?
- Do you want to start a project but don’t have time to oversee the project?
- Are you unsure where to start or how to get started?
Project Organize 615 provides project management expertise from the planning stages of a project through project closure, and all the phases in between.
- Do areas of your home feel like they are busting at the seams?
- Do you get frustrated because you can’t find things in your home?
- Are you moving & need help editing or organizing before or after your move?
Project Organize 615 helps you get and stay organized through all of life’s transitions.
How We Are Different
PO615 provides the expertise you need to get the job done by bringing business experience and a corporate project management model to use on a smaller scale. Our focus is on communication through every step of the project and we provide:
- A blueprint unique for each project
- Status reports to keep clients informed and to identify items requiring attention
- Regular check-ins with clients
- Follow up on action items
Check lists are the beginning of every good project
Understanding your goals and how you want to use your space is important in designing a plan to meet your objectives. We create a customized plan focused on your objectives, no matter how big or small. Project Organize 615 uses checklists and tailors for your specific project to help jump start and plan your project:
- Organizational checklist
- Detailed moving checklist
- Construction/renovation checklist
- Friends of Project Organize 615 list